[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Items not on Reserve being held for a patron

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Fri May 19 08:55:18 EDT 2017

Hi Dawn,

One more thing worth mentioning. Evergreen allows you to create additional
statuses, so you could consider creating the statuses you mentioned above
for that purpose.

I would echo what Joan said, though, that it's preferable to place a hold
for the patron. That way the system does the work of keeping track of the
item. Also, you'll have the benefit of tracking this type of service in
your filled holds statistics.

Hope this helps,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org