[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Items not on Reserve being held for a patron

Joan Kranich jkranich at cwmars.org
Fri May 19 09:03:50 EDT 2017

Hi,

I've also been told that when adding a local/custom Copy Status it should
be added with a high number ID.  As development occurs it may include a new
Copy Status and may assign an ID number used for a local Copy Status.
Others with more experience can provide guidance on that.

Joan

--
Joan Kranich
C/W MARS Member Services