[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Webby permissions

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue May 23 15:10:03 EDT 2017

Hi Janice,

It's possible you ran across a new bug. However, I just tried recording
an in-house use on a test system where my logged-in user had permission
to create an in-house use at the branch level. I didn't come across a
problem.

Can you tell us what exactly is happening? What permission does the
logged-in user have? Are they getting an error message? Or are they able
to perform an in-house use when they don't have permission? Any details
you can provide would be helpful in finding out what the problem is.

Thanks!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier