[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Label Printer Context and spine labels

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Fri Oct 6 13:41:23 EDT 2017

One thing we found out is that the "Print Silently When using Mozilla Print"
needs to be unchecked, especially for computers that print Spine labels.
This way the print dialog box comes up, and you can make sure it is printing
to the correct printer.

Also, with the Dymo's we print Spine Labels, and then Pocket labels, and
this allows us to select which roll to print from.

Lynn Floyd

 <mailto:Lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org> Lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org

Anderson County Library

Anderson, SC