[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [Eg-oversight-board] Authorities with Armenian characters

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Oct 30 08:26:59 EDT 2017

Hi Erlanda,

Specifically you can find the email lists here:

The general list is good for general issues.   If your technical staff have
specific encoding problem they are encountering I would recommend the Dev
list though many developers also watch the general list.

For technical staff the IRC channel is also very active:
https://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/irc/

The technical community there is mostly English speaking and most active
during North American' daylight hours (roughly UTC -4 to -7 zones during
the day).  If the time offset is an issue the email lists are definitely
better.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative