[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [Eg-oversight-board] Authorities with Armenian characters

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Mon Oct 30 07:52:24 EDT 2017

Erlanda,

I would suggest you send these messages to the Evergreen list.  This is the
list for general questions about Evergreen and there are many who would be
happy to help you.

Tim Spindler | EOB Chair
Executive Director | C/W MARS

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 6:28 AM, Erlanda Simonyan <
erlanda_simonyan at flib.sci.am> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> We know, that  in Evergreen we can use  Library of Congress Authorities ,
> but we want to use  our Authority Data too which  has  Armenian characters.
> How can we do it to work? Can you give an advice?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Erlanda

Tim Spindler | Executive Director

tspindler at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x120