[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client and 3.0

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Oct 31 10:08:39 EDT 2017

We have 3.0.0 on a test server and have been doing training on it around
the state in order to prepare staff for the January upgrade. I will only
speak for circulation as that is primarily what we've been training on, and
we are continuing to find and report more bugs every time we train another
group of staff. Most of the bugs are usability issues (missing columns and
sorting options, missing action buttons, etc.), and it looks like a lot of
the most critical ones have been fixed for the 3.0.1 point release. I would
not be comfortable using 3.0.0 in production for circulation, but I am more
optimistic about 3.0.1 or 3.0.2 for circulation.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150