[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Survey - version number of next major OpenSRF release

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Sep 18 11:25:38 EDT 2017

Hi,

Jason Stephenson has proposed that the next major release of OpenSRF be
numbered 3.0.0, on the basis that that release will needed to be set as the
required minimum version for Evergreen 3.0.0 due to how changes will be
needed to reflect a change in the naming of C shared libraries. (Otherwise,
the version number would have been 2.6.0).

Please use this brief survey to express a preference in the version
numbering; when I cut the next OpenSRF release, I will run with whatever
option has the majority of responses by 09:00 EDT on Wednesday, 20
September.

https://gmcharlt.limequery.org/523355

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager