[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Possible Web Client Bug: Alerts

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Apr 11 15:07:37 EDT 2018

Hi Scott,

You're correct. The penalty alerts do not display in the patron sidebar
on the search results screen when you are first searching for a patron.
The alert message on the patron record does appear as does the red
highlighting used when there is a problem with the record, so the issue
appears to be confined to penalty alert messages. I would consider that
to be a bug.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier