[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reports - Item Source - Parent circulation?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Wed Aug 1 09:57:31 EDT 2018

John,

  This is VERY helpful as it is thinking beyond the box I was in.    Thank you for this enlightenment!    The making the checkin date NULL.  Brilliant.

  I will give this a try and let you know.   Most of the rest I had already got pretty well, but was getting loads of PREVIOUS checkouts.   Oy.

Thanks!

Jennifer