[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hatch and printing

Bill Coffey bill.coffey at waynegov.com
Wed Aug 1 10:03:27 EDT 2018

We will be starting with the 3.1 web version in October and I have the test web and software version of 3.1 installed.
I was trying to print and it says that hatch is not installed and printing must be configured via the native browser print configuration.
I have the printer setup for the 2.12 software version and it prints ok, but when I try and print with the web version it just keeps printing.
We are using all Start TSP 847 printers.
I have never used Hatch and don't know what to do to set it up to test.
Help please?
Thanks

[WCPLLogo_email]
Bill Coffey