[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hatch and printing

Jennifer Weston jjiweston at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:53:12 EDT 2018

Hi Bill,

I am very curious and eager to follow your experience testing 3.1.  I am in
Davidson County and I will begin testing next week but I haven't worked
through any of the installation troubles, yet.

The Evergreen Documentation Interest Group has developed Hatch Install
Documentation:
https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/install/INSTALL_Hatch.html
Again, I haven't tried it and cannot speak from experience but their
documentation is generally quite helpful.

Thanks for being a leader on this and inspiring me to get started.

Best,

Jennifer

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Davidson County Public Library