[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 3.1 & iPads

Nadine White nwhite at whistlerlibrary.ca
Tue Aug 7 19:32:46 EDT 2018

Good Afternoon,

We are a Sitka Evergreen library in British Columbia.  We moved to Evergreen 3.1 this May and successfully used our iPads for check outs and registrations before they mysteriously stopped working a week later.  The problem appears to be with registering the iPads as workstations and for some reason we can't get past this initial step.

We had the same trouble with our desktops but were able to resolve those issues with updating our Chrome settings.  We've tried to do the equivalent on the iPads (e.g. clear cookies, etc.) but with no success.

Are there any libraries successfully using Evergreen 3.1 on iPads?  If so, do you have any advice you could offer us?

Thanks in advance!
Nadine

Nadine White
PUBLIC SERVICES LIBRARIAN
Whistler Public Library

RESORT MUNICIPALITY OF WHISTLER
4329 Main Street
Whistler, B.C. VON 1B4
TEL: 604-935-8433 ex. 8725
E-MAIL: nwhite at whistlerlibrary.ca<mailto:nwhite at whistlerlibrary.ca>

WEBSITE: www.whistlerlibrary.ca

Whistler was the proud Host Mountain Resort for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games

This e-mail is a public record of the Resort Municipality of Whistler and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act <http://www.cio.gov.bc.ca/cio/priv_leg/foippa/foippa_guide.page> legislation. This email is subject to the Resort Municipality of Whistler's Corporate Records Bylaw and Retention Schedule. The information contained in this email is intended only for the named recipients to whom it is addressed. Its contents, including any attachments, may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. Disclosure of this email to an unintended recipient does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete or destroy the message, including any attachments.