[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 3.1 & iPads

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed Aug 8 09:22:09 EDT 2018

Nadine,

I don't have a solution but just to get some ideas rolling. The timing
sounds very much like the SSL warning and/or certificate minimum
requirements that Google has told the world about:

https://security.googleblog.com/2018/02/a-secure-web-is-here-to-stay.html

Effective August 1st with the rollout of Chrome 68. Maybe your
certificates on your server do not meet a new minimum requirement for SSL?

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS