[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 3.1 & iPads

Ben Shum ben at evergreener.net
Wed Aug 8 09:59:43 EDT 2018

Also, it might be helpful to collect a little more information about
your iPads too.  Like what version of iOS they're running and whether
you're using Safari browser on them to access the web client.

Just a cursory test with a public Evergreen 3.1.4 server with Safari
on my iPhone running iOS 11.4.1 seemed fine so far to register
workstations with.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum