[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.2 Feature slush date moved

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:09:11 EDT 2018

Hi All,

As discussed in the IRC developer meeting this week, I'm pushing the 3.2
feature slush date back from Friday Aug 17th to Wednesday Aug 22nd, since
I'll be traveling during that time and will be generally unavailable to
participate in the festivities.

As a reminder this is the date where new features need to have a viable
code branch with a pull request tagged.

As always this does not affect bug fixes, which can be merged at any time.

This may result in pushing the 3.2 feature freeze date back as well,
depending on how many features are tagged at the last minute.  I'll keep
you posted.

Thanks,

-b