[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Student Success Working Group

Bianca Parisi bparisi at niagaracollege.ca
Mon Aug 13 13:12:31 EDT 2018

This is great Jane! Thanks very much.

Bianca

-----Original Message-----
From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org> On Behalf Of Jane Sandberg
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 2:09 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Student Success Working Group

Hi all,

Two notes related to this discussion:

1) I filed a bug in launchpad to represent the desire for a standardized support script for patron loading and updating:
2) Based on Martha Driscoll's scripts, I made some modifications to the example script in the documentation to allow for updating existing patron records.  The updated script should appear here next time the docs are regenerated (within 24 hours):
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/3.1/_creating_an_sql_script_for_importing_patrons.html

Looking forward to further discussion of this desired functionality.

   -Jane