[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Apache install question

Jesse McCarty jessem at burlingtonwa.gov
Mon Aug 20 16:11:40 EDT 2018

As Jason said, there is some name changing to do. When I copy the apache files I have them copied as follows:

cp Open-ILS/examples/apache_24/eg_24.conf /etc/apache2/sites-available/eg.conf

cp Open-ILS/examples/apache_24/eg_vhost_24.conf /etc/apache2/eg_vhost.conf

cp Open-ILS/examples/apache/eg_startup /etc/apache2/

All run as root from within the Evergreen-ILS-3.1.X/ directory.

Jesse McCarty
City of Burlington
Information Systems Technician