[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Apache install question

JonGeorg SageLibrary jongeorg.sagelibrary at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 19:26:15 EDT 2018

Ok. First off thank you! That makes sense and what I thought was what I was
supposed to do, what really confused me is that there is no eg_startup or
eg_24_startup or anything like that in the Open-ILS/examples/apache_24
folder.

So just to make sure I understand the
/home/opensrf/Evergreen-ILS-3.1.1/Open-ILS/examples/apache/eg_startup
folder gets copied to /etc/apache2 - so there is no apache_24 version of
that?
-Jon