[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Apache install question

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Tue Aug 21 19:46:52 EDT 2018

On 08/21/2018 07:26 PM, JonGeorg SageLibrary wrote:

> So just to make sure I understand the
> /home/opensrf/Evergreen-ILS-3.1.1/Open-ILS/examples/apache/eg_startup
> folder gets copied to /etc/apache2 - so there is no apache_24 version of
> that?

That's correct. This is explained in the main README:

https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/install/README_3_1.html#__configure_the_apache_web_server

The subsection for Ubuntu Trusty/Xenial and Debian/Jessie Stretch
specifically.

I guess the upgrade instructions assume you've done those steps before.
It's also rare to have to update eg_startup with an upgrade. I can only
think of 1 recent upgrade that required it, but of course, that's almost
never covered in release notes, so....

HtH,
Jason