[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Community Bug Squashing Week: September 10-14

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 28 15:10:06 EDT 2018

 Hello everyone,

Our next community-wide Bug Squashing Week is scheduled for Monday,
September 10 through Friday, September 14.

(Don't worry, you don't need to set aside the entire week to
participate - you can participate however much that you can fit into
your schedule!)

You may participate in Bug Squashing Day by:

- Submitting new bug fixes for reported bugs
- Testing bug fixes that others have submitted (these should have the
"pullrequest" tag)
- Confirming bug reports that haven't been reviewed yet (this is a
great way to participate if you're not a coder!)
- Pushing bug fixes into Evergreen (for core committers)
- Assisting with documentation updates

Bug Squashing Day Info and Guidelines:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

If you would like to request a sandbox to test bug fixes on please
fill out the this form:
http://bit.ly/2tMCXiD

Thank you!

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached
by all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the
most prompt response, please use the Help Desk:
https://help.georgialibraries.org