[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Google Books Preview in 3.1.4 not showing up

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Fri Aug 31 02:47:01 EDT 2018

Hi,

We have been trying to set up Google Books Preview in our 3.1.4
installations. We have followed instructions from
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/reorg/3.1/command_line_admin/_customizing_templates.html
– changed ctx.google_books_preview = 0; to ctx.google_books_preview = 1;
in parts/config.tt2 (which – judging by other examples in the same
config file – should be okay).

When testing whether changed configuration actually changed anything, we
used examples of bib records about which we were sure they had a preview
in Google Books.

We have also restarted Evergreen (including memcached) but to no avail.

Is there anything else that needs to be set up (apart from setting
ctx.google_books_preview to 1 instead of 0)? Or anything else we might
have overlooked?

Thank you for any hints!

Linda