[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Missing Item Tracking

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Tue Dec 18 17:08:23 EST 2018

Hello, does anyone have a good system setup for tracking missing items?  I would like to know things like how often a certain workstation/login marks items missing, what the status and physical location was before it was marked missing, was it on the pull list, was it found later, etc.

For copies that are marked missing off the holdshelf, what is the best way to track which holdshelf they were on when marked missing?

I would like to be able send out a weekly/monthly report of what was marked missing from a particular location, for staff to take another look for.

Thanks
Josh

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110