[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Billing notices

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Thu Feb 1 19:16:24 EST 2018

All -

  I think we are having trouble with our 'billing' notice.   I am not sure we have it set correctly with the right trigger and so forth.  Patrons do not seem to be getting these, even when we think the conditions have been met.

What we want is for when a patron goes past the $5.00 limit in total amount owed, to be sent a notice saying that.   And also telling them that their ability to check out is now prevented.    In addition, we would like this to REPEAT every week (can we set it smaller?) until it is paid down below that limit.   Is this possible?

  What we have set now is this:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D39B91.20842250]

  What are the correct hooks, processing delay, validators, and granularity that we do want to set?    Am I missing something?  What other settings do we need?

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS Financial Services
Kinlaw Library  - Asbury University
1 Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu