[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client Print Templates - "You Saved" Calculator

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Feb 13 16:13:15 EST 2018

I have an example here that subtotals bill amounts:
https://pines.georgialibraries.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=circ:workstations:receipts#subtotals

I haven't tested this scenario, but you should be able to do something
similar...
1) Set up am empty variable before the ng-repeat loop: <div
ng-init="transactions.subtotal = 0">
2) Somewhere inside the loop do some math: <li
ng-init="transactions.subtotal = transactions.subtotal --
checkout.copy.price">
3) After the end of the ng-repeat display your subtotal: <div>You Saved:
{{transactions.subtotal | currency}}</div>

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150