[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client Print Templates - "You Saved" Calculator

John Amundson jamundson at cwmars.org
Tue Feb 13 17:03:24 EST 2018

Thanks, Terran!

That seems to do the trick.

If anyone is curious about how I added this to the checkout receipt:

  <ol>
    <li ng-repeat="checkout in circulations" |
ng-init="transactions.subtotal=transactions.subtotal --
checkout.copy.price" >
    </li>
  </ol>
borrowing from <br/> {{current_location.name}}!</div>

<http://www.cwmars.org>

John Amundson | Library Applications Associate III | CW MARS

jamundson at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x322 <%28508%29%20755-3323>

http://www.cwmars.org