[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Logos on Receipt Templates

Geoff Sams GSams at roanoketexas.com
Wed Feb 14 16:53:28 EST 2018

Blake's fix from that chat actually works perfectly for me, other than the giant mess it makes in the template anyway, but beggars can't be choosers and it works.

Just in case others don't want to dig:

Blake recommended converting the image into code that can be inserted in place of the URL in the template.  You can do that automatically with the site he linked here: http://dataurl.net/#dataurlmaker

Upload the image you want to add to your receipt, then copy the text it outputs and paste it in place of where you would normally place the URL for your img tag.  It is a lot of text, and it does make the template a bit unwieldy so I'd recommend sorting the other general layout stuff before adding a logo to your receipt this way.

Thanks,
Geoff Sams
Library Manager
Roanoke Public Library