[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Can one run Evergreen 3.0 on an iPad?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Feb 21 10:38:07 EST 2018

Hi George,

You won't be able to run hatch on an iPad, but this is only an issue if
you plan to print from the iPad or store your local settings somewhere
other than in browser storage. My understanding is that you also won't
be able to perform offline circ on an iPad. However, the next 3.0.4
release of Evergreen, which I believe is scheduled to be released today,
should fix an issue where you could not log into the web client on iOS
devices. I can't speak to how well the web client is working on iPads
outside of that login issue.

See previous discussion at http://markmail.org/message/rijxfn7s2fjo4mf7

Kathy

--