[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Can one run Evergreen 3.0 on an iPad?

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Feb 21 10:45:57 EST 2018

I haven't tested recently so that's a significant caveat since dev has been
fast and furious but in the late 3.0 beta stages I was able to do quite a
bit in the staff client on an iPad.  I didn't systematically test features
but did enough to feel that there is at least significant functionality
there.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative