[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Are folks still interested in Evergreen for Academics?

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Fri Jan 12 07:58:36 EST 2018

Just throwing in, and not to derail anything from Evergreen for Academics,
that there are things that academics do that publics can benefit from.
There's always been this tendency to silo by type (in a much broader sense
than Evergreen), and it does a thing similar to forking the software.  I
wouldn't have learned about that ability explained by Dan and Jason without
the thread being a place where I, who wouldn't be in an academic listserv
for Evergreen, would see it.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*