[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Are folks still interested in Evergreen for Academics?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Jan 12 08:49:39 EST 2018

I'm still interested in participating. I think it died mostly because
there was nobody taking a leadership role to keep the
meetings/discussions going. In addition to discussing workflows, I would
like to discuss development that could make Evergreen a more attractive
option for academics.

My preference is to keep any e-mail discussion on the Evergreen general
list. I do think it was beneficial to have periodic meetings in IRC.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator