[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Search function

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Thu Jul 5 08:15:57 EDT 2018

On 07/05/2018 03:38 AM, Chazya Sinkamba wrote:
> I just installed the 3.0 version. The problem still persists, but instead of
> the ‘internal server error messages’, I am being redirected to the ‘nothing
> found for your search’ page and being asked to refine my search.

Do you have copies in the database? That is were entries made in the
asset.copy table when you imported your records and do these copies link
to the bilbiographic record (biblio.record_entry table) via the
asset.call_number table?

If not, the OPAC will not return search results. You should get results
in the staff client for empty records, however.

Cheers,
Jason