[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Floor Plan - Map - Drawing Software

Jeff Klapes klapes at noblenet.org
Mon Jul 9 14:01:34 EDT 2018

Hi Jeff - It's not free, but very inexpensive: We've been using a
WordPress plugin called DrawAttention (https://wpdrawattention.com/) and
it's very easy to use. I think we paid $75 for the full version, and a
slightly smaller annual maintenance fee.

We're currently using it only on our web site, but we plan to use it in
the way you describe as soon as our system activates a feature that
makes copy locations in the OPAC into live links. Then we'll be able to
link directly to maps that can direct patrons to that location in the
building.

http://www.wakefieldlibrary.org/building-floor-plans/

--
Jeff Klapes <klapes at noblenet.org>
Head of Reference Services 781-246-6334 x6565