[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Floor Plan - Map - Drawing Software

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Tue Jul 10 16:52:48 EDT 2018

I made the "floor plans" that we include on our library's website and in
handouts using Inkscape <https://inkscape.org/en/>.

https://forbeslibrary.org/info/floor-plans/

Benjamin Kalish
Forbes Library / 413-587-1012 / bkalish at forbeslibrary.org

Support Forbes Library:

   - Consider giving a gift <http://www.forbeslibrary.org/giving> to Forbes
   Library
   - Vote for the Friends of Forbes in the Florence Bank Community Grant
   Program <https://www.florencebank.com/vote>.
   - Join the Friends the Forbes today <https://forbeslibrary.org/friends/>!

Currently reading: *War on Peace: The End of Diplomacy and the Decline of
American Influence *by Ronan Farrow
Just Finished: *The Kiss Quotient *by Helen Hoang

For information about accessibility at the library, please see:
http://forbeslibrary.org/accessibility/