[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reports - Item Source - Parent circulation?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Tue Jul 31 15:16:12 EDT 2018

All -

I'm trying to get a report to run with the LAST circulating patron on items currently checked out.   Is that the Parent Circulation?    What IS the parent circulation?

If not, what is the data point in the Item Source to help me get to that information?

I want a report with this information:   current status=checked out, list of item barcode, title, call number, and circ mod.   Also need for each item, the LAST circ patron (i.e. the one who has it out now) with barcode and last name.

  Any advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS Reporting Mania
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu