[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reports - Item Source - Parent circulation?

John Amundson jamundson at cwmars.org
Tue Jul 31 16:45:30 EDT 2018

Hi, Jennifer:

Are you looking to get information for the patron who CURRENTLY has the
item checked out or for the patron who had the item checked out PRIOR to
the current checkout?

The former is easy, the latter... may not be as friendly.

The Parent Circulation relates to renewals. If an item is renewed, the
parent circ was the circulation that led to the renewal.

John

<http://www.cwmars.org>

John Amundson | Library Applications Associate III | CW MARS

jamundson at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x322 <%28508%29%20755-3323>

http://www.cwmars.org