[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reports - Item Source - Parent circulation?

John Amundson jamundson at cwmars.org
Tue Jul 31 17:29:20 EDT 2018

Hi, Jennifer:

In case it is simply the former, I wanted to pass along a mockup of a
template I created that should work for you before I head home for the
day...

You can start from either the Report Source *Item *or *Circulation*, but I
prefer starting from *Circulation; *from there you can get to the Item via
the *Circulating Item *link. Below is a look at a possible setup in the web
client. The XUL client should be very similar. The most important piece is
filtering on "Check In Date/Time *Is NULL*" as this limits checkouts to
only current ones.

The following will get you a list of items that are currently checked out
and the patron who has them out.

Note that this current setup will only output items in copy status Checked
Out as per your request. It can be altered to include checked out items in
other statuses as well, (Lost, Long Overdue, etc) by adding the filter
"Transaction Finish Date/Time *Is NULL*" and removing the filter "Copy
Status... id *equals 1*".

Displayed fields:

Filters:

<http://www.cwmars.org>

John Amundson | Library Applications Associate III | CW MARS

jamundson at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x322 <%28508%29%20755-3323>

http://www.cwmars.org