[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reports - Item Source - Parent circulation?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jul 31 20:29:35 EDT 2018

Hi Jennifer,

I would built that report like this:

Source: Classic Item List

Filters:
Status > id (Operater = In List)
Owning Library > id (Operator = In List)
Deleted (Operator = Equals, Filter Value = f)

Display Fields:
Circ Modifier
Callnumber Label
Title
Barcode
Patron Barcode
Patron Name

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached
by all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the
most prompt response, please use the Help Desk:
https://help.georgialibraries.org