[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Possible bug? RE: merging

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Wed Jun 13 10:24:27 EDT 2018

I've searched through Launchpad and even release notes, but thought I might
pop in and ask really quickly in case anyone knows off the top of their
head...

When merging records in the webclient (I'm using 3.0.2), in the merge
screen, there is an option to Edit and also an option to Edit using full
editor. You can make these edits, and hit the save button, but the edits
are not actually saved in the merged record. Anyone else?  I'm not the best
at searching bugs, it seems, so I wasn't sure if this issue had been
addressed.

Thanks,

Kate Coleman
Jefferson County Library - Central Services
Technical Services Supervisor
5678 State Rd. PP
High Ridge, MO 63049
636-677-8689