[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Possible bug? RE: merging

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jun 13 13:40:47 EDT 2018

It does look like a bug. I just tried in 3.0.2 to use both edit functions
while merging and the edits were not saved to the merged record.

I don't typically make edits while merging so would not have caught thit

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES
1800 Century Place, Ste. 150