[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Delay on removing deleted records

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:51:41 EDT 2018

Hi Easter,

There is a 5 minute cache for search results, so if you perform an
identical search before and after the removal, within five minutes of
each other, you will see a cached version of the bibliographic data
for the search.  The delete, however, is complete as soon as the
action (record merge, direct bib deletion, "last copy" automatic
deletion) completes in the interface.

Hope that helps,

--
Mike Rylander