[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Course Reserves

Beth Longwell blongwel at eou.edu
Tue Jun 19 12:41:09 EDT 2018

In the Sage Library System we have indexed a couple 9xx fields in the bib
record to represent course number and course professor. We then made a
search widget that colleges can put on their web site to search course
reserves. We also made a menu option for searching course reserves on the
college's custom TPAC page.

Beth Longwell
Systems Manager
Sage Library System