[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Course Reserves

James Keenan jkeenan at cwmars.org
Tue Jun 19 12:33:03 EDT 2018

We are using Course Reserves at CW MARS.

We don't like that we have to run multiple instances (one for each of our
academics)
We would like to see Course Reserves be rolled into Evergreen as a regular
Evergreen component.

Jim

--

Jim Keenan

Library Applications Supervisor | CW MARS

jkeenan at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x323

http://www.cwmars.org