[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] discouraged

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Mon Mar 19 16:32:09 EDT 2018

Yes, Scott! We are all about resource sharing and one of the resources we
should share is our insights!

There are bug reports for four of the five showstoppers I reported this
morning. The slow-down/freeze-up happening often does not have a bug
report....as far as I know. (It is hard to find pertinent bug reports
because you need to think like the person making the report in order to
come up with the key words.) We used Webby for a month and had issues with
it not loading all information on a screen or showing something odd that
seemed to be tied with the number of functions we performed. After we had
been clicking around, checking out patrons, checking in materials, editing
records for a while, we were brought to a stand-still. Clearing the browser
history usually solved the problem. And meant reregistering the workstation
and checking settings.

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch