[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 3.1 RC

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Wed Mar 21 08:29:39 EDT 2018

Dan, as someone who has no idea how to do the magic you all do building
code and fixing bugs, I appreciate your assurances and dedication to making
Evergreen great. Us "regular users" of Evergreen are pretty much solely
dependent on the community to address our problems, and I'm sure that can
be daunting. Knowing that our problems are being heard, and that attention
is being paid not just to the LP bugs, but to our community's email threads
as well, is a great relief. Dan, and all of you coders, thank you for all
you do.

Kate Coleman
Missouri Evergreen

Kate Coleman
Jefferson County Library - Central Services
Technical Services Supervisor
5678 State Rd. PP
High Ridge, MO 63049
636-677-8689