[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Frequency of Open-ils-general digest

Chris Burton cburton at nflibrary.ca
Fri Mar 23 10:06:14 EDT 2018

Hi, we recently started using Evergreen in December and in anticipation I
signed up for these newsletters and they contain some great helpful
information! I love the idea of having a community of ideas rather than a
proprietary vendor that you can't get much from. That being said, these
Digests have completely taken over my inbox as sometimes I get 10-12  a day (11
on March 21)  as well as all the IT tickets and other things in the inbox
and have had to move these digests to another folder which gets forgotten
sometimes (out of sight out of mind). Is there any way to get a condensed
version of a daily rundown? This would allow me to place them back in the
forefront of thought again.