[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Frequency of Open-ils-general digest

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Mar 23 10:13:31 EDT 2018

Hi Chris (and anyone else with this question),

If you go to your account on the mailing list manager:

You can select an option to receive a daily digest instead of individual
mails.  Just login with the password you selected when you signed up.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)