[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Launchpad "Importance": How Determined?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Mar 26 12:53:06 EDT 2018

Hi Scott,

We have a page on the wiki that defines the different levels of
importance - https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_wrangler:faq

It's a fairly subjective determination on the part of the person who
sets importance for a bug. Anyone who has been added to the Evergreen
Launchpad bug wranglers group can set the importance.

With the web client bugs, we have also been using high for those web
client bugs that libraries see as showstoppers from being able to use
the web client in production. Sometimes, they start out as Medium, but
an Evergreen site that sees at as a barrier to adopting the web client
may bump it up a little higher.

Kathy