[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fixed-field elements mnemonic names translations

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:04:34 EDT 2018

Hi Eva,

In short, no, you can't do that today because those strings are used
to fetch values from the server.  However, I've pushed a branch to
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/miker/translate-fixed-field-labels
that will allow you to translate the display labels.

If you want to open a Launchpad wishlist bug for this, I'll update my
branch and link it there.

Thanks,

--
Mike Rylander