[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ebooks not in Title Browse search

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Thu Nov 8 08:06:27 EST 2018

All,

We are continuing to try to find an answer to this problem. No combination
of Record Source or 856 $9 seems to make any difference.

This morning I came across an ebook MARC record that had never had its
copy/item record deleted. Low and behold it DID show up in the Title Browse
Results display.

So my question now is ... is this a settings issue or is it an Evergreen
bug?

Don

don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu